Chronic stress, anxiety, depression, and trauma take a toll on all our body systems. Combined with the sympathetic nervous system response (which makes us breathe much shallower breaths) our systems are often run by chronic fight/flight patterns.
Breathwork can change this! By accessing the correct muscles for optimum breathing we can re-train our nervous systems to titrate as needed in times of challenge and afterwards to wind down and find our inner calm.
Breathwork is a rejuvenating and nourishing practice that aims to:
- Reduce stress, anxiety, and depression symptoms
- Manage the impacts of trauma
- Increase performance and productivity
- Improve mental clarity
- Balance body and mind
- Boost overall energy and vitality
- Transform outdated beliefs and thought patterns
This supportive and guided practice will take you through a series of breathing practices to help calm mind and body. Allow Breathwork to assist in regulating the nervous system and bringing your body back to better balance!