Key Conditions / Topics:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (constipation, diarrhea or both)
- Digestive complaints (including bloating, gas and ingestion)
- SIBO interventions & testing
- Allergies (including skin irritation, hay-fever)
- Ongoing immune complaints (including recurrent infections, colds, cases of flu)
- Mental health concerns (including high stress, anxiety, depression)
- Insomnia or trouble sleeping
How these consultations work:
Initial 60-minute Initial Consultation
Via Telehealth (Zoom), we will have an extensive session discussing your current health, including full health history and review of body systems.
After this Tegan will spend time writing a detailed treatment plan and prescription.
15-minute Treatment Plan Discussion
(later that day or the following day)
Included in the initial consult is a 15-minute treatment plan. This time will allow your Naturopath to discuss the treatment plan with you, including any dietary, lifestyle, supplementation or pathology recommendations.
Depending on the severity of your health and your progress, your first follow-up session is usually recommended at the 2 - 4 week mark, and following that, every 2 - 6 months.
How you receive recommended supplements/herbs:
In your personal treatment plan, you will receive nutritional &/or herbal supplement recommendations. These are practitioner only products and majority can be only sourced through qualified naturopaths & nutritionists. Tegan will worth with you & your budget when making recommendations. Tegan will send the script to a company, where you can purchase your products & have them delivered to your door step.